Having to grown to liked this cover during the last few days using it, nevertheless it might not be the same feeling for every individual. If you are a rugged handset user that drops your phone often or even like to throw it after a game of angry bird or Flappy bird, do not usually use the thumbprint and heartbeat sensor will probably be an ideal case cover for your Samsung Galaxy S5 .
Whats good about the case:
– fits excellently and is way better compared to predecessor I had put together with Apple iphone
– easy installation and do not have any air bubbles appearing between your display screen protector and the tempered high resistance screen of the case.
– is grippy without having sliding out of pockets.
– gives the phone protection specially the kids , I have seen children dropping and breaking the screens of the phones.
– matching colours with branded design
What you may not like about the case:
-the screen and lip definitely makes the finger print scanning device hard to use, however it will function so long as you drag your fingers throughout the two sensor and lip.
-having an additional bezel round the camera definitely makes the heart beat sensing unit difficult to access and I’ve had much more difficulties with that compared to finger marks sensing unit.
-weights about identical to the cellular phone and provides somewhat bulkiness to it .